Infinity Illusions Session
Want to know how to mix melodic metal in the box? Get our new Infinity Illusions Session and dive into the real-mixed project session. You’ll see all processing from raw to final and mastered sound. Includes fully-mixed sessions in all major DAW formats, custom drums samples, kontakt bass instrument, IR’s. No secrets, all that you need to get better in mixing.
Learn how to get melodic metal tone using Infinity Illusions Session!
You’ll find out:
- How to manage your session
- How to use mix-ready drum samples
- How to create realistic sounding bass from MIDI or DI to final tone
- How to get metal guitar tone using TSE X50
- How to use arrangement FX
- Mixing extreme and clean vocals
- Automation tricks
Easy to use!
You don’t need any outboard gear, any additional samples or instuments! Just download all included files, install required plugins if you need, open project file for your DAW and plunge into real-mixed project session. You’ll see all processing from raw to final and mastered sound.
Use project as template and for practice. Drag your recorded files to the relevant channels in the project file. Create your own mix, fast and efficiently!
Fully-Mixed Multi-Track Sessions in Cubase, Pro Tools, Reaper, Logic, Studio One
Panda Sound – Infinity Illusions Kit
Infinity Illusions IR’s
Raw .wav and .midi files
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system.
Digital audio workstation:
- Cubase 8 Elements or higher
- Pro Tools 10 or higher
- Reaper 5.1. or higher
- Logic Pro X or higher
- Studio One 4 Artist or higher
Samplers and samples:
- NI Kontakt ver. 5.6.8. or higher. (Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode with 15 minutes time limit)
- Panda Sound – Infinity Illusions Kit (included)
- Panda Sound – Panda Bass ver. 1.3.0 (included with full version only)
- NLS Channel
- NLS Bus
- Blue Cat’s PatchWork (for Pro Tools Users only!)
- SPL Transient Designer
- Everything bundle subscription
- Saturation Knob (Freeware)
- Chorus WS1 (Freeware)
- TDR Nova (Freeware)
- Head Crusher
- Pro-Q ver.2 (If you don’t have FabFilter plugins you can download trial versions from FabFilter’s site)
- TSE X50
- Invisible Limiter G2 (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from A.O.M.’s site.)
- Emissary (Freeware)
- Valhalla Room (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from ValhallaDSP’s site.)