YOU’LL FIND OUT
- How to use mix-ready drum samples
- How to manage session
- How to create powerful bass sound from DI to final tone
- How to get heavy guitars tone
- Ambient guitars processing technics
- How to use arrangement FX
- Extreme vocals mixing technics
- Advanced mastering tricks
- Automation tricks
EASY TO USE!
- Perfect starting point of your mixes
- Don’t need any outboard gear, any additional samples or instuments! Just download all included files, install required plugins if you need, open project file for your DAW and dive into real-mixed project session.
- Explore all audio processing from raw to final and mastered sound.
- Use project as template and for practice. Drag your recorded files to the relevant channels in the project file.
- Create your own mix faster! Get better result!
- Fully-mixed session for Cubase (.cpr)
- Fully-mixed session for Pro Tools (.ptx)
- Fully-mixed session for Reaper (.rpp)
- Fully-mixed session for Logic (.logicx)
- Fully-mixed session for Studio One (.song)
- Drum library – The Korea Kit
- The Korea IR’s Pack
- Raw .wav and .midi files
- User Manual
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system. The following digital audio workstation:
- Cubase 8 Elements or higher
- Pro Tools 12 or higher
- Reaper 5.1. or higher
- Logic Pro X or higher
- Studio One 3.5 Artist or higher
- NI Kontakt ver. 5.6.8. or higher. (Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode with 15 minutes time limit)
5 GB free hard disc space.
- Invisible Limiter G2 (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from A.O.M.’s site.)
- API 2500
- CLA Vocals
- CLA Bass
- Blue Cat’s PatchWork (for Pro Tools Users only!)
- SPL TwinTube
- Pro-Q v.2 or v.3
- Pro-Saturn (You can download trial versions from FabFilter’s site)
- Everything bundle subscription
- Greed Smasher (Free)
- TDR Kotelnikov (Free)
- Gain Reduction
- NadIR (Freeware)
- Valhalla Shimmer
- Valhalla VintageVerb (You can download trial versions from ValhallaDSP’s site.)
- Pod Farm 2.5
Note: Cubase is registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Pro Tools is a trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. Reaper is registered trademark of Cockos Incorporated. Studio One is a trademark of PreSonus Software Limited. Logic Pro is registered trademark of Apple Inc. Kontakt is registered trademark of Native Instruments GmbH.