Sequence Of Discord Session
Want to know how to mix djent in the box? Get our new Sequence Of Discord Session and dive into the real-mixed project session. You’ll see all processing from raw to final and mastered sound. Includes fully-mixed sessions in all major DAW formats, custom drums samples, kontakt bass instrument, IR’s. No secrets, all that you need to get better in mixing.
Learn how to get djent tone using Sequence Of Discord Project Session!
You’ll find out:
- How to manage instrumental session
- How to use mix-ready drum samples
- How to create realistic sounding bass from MIDI or DI to final tone
- How to get guitar sound from ambient clean to heavy djent tone
- How to use Impulse Responses for bass and guitars
- How to use arrangement FX
- Master bus processing techniques
- Automation tricks
Easy to use!
You don’t need any outboard gear, any additional samples or instuments! Just download all included files, install required plugins if you need, open project file for your DAW and plunge into real-mixed project session. You’ll see all processing from raw to final and mastered sound.
Use project as template and for practice. Drag your recorded files to the relevant channels in the project file. Create your own mix, fast and efficiently!
Fully-Mixed Multi-Track Sessions in Cubase, Pro Tools, Reaper, Logic, Studio One
Sequence Of Discord IR’s Pack
Raw .wav and .midi files
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system.
Digital audio workstation:
- Cubase 5.1.0 or higher
- Pro Tools 10 or higher
- Reaper 5.1. or higher
- Logic Pro X or higher
- Studio One 3 or higher
Samplers and samples:
- NI Kontakt ver. 5.6.8. or higher. (Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode with 15 minutes time limit)
- Panda Sound – Sequence Of Discord Kit (included)
- Panda Sound – Panda Bass ver. 1.3.0 (included with full version only)
- SSL Comp
- OneKnob Louder
- Blue Cat’s PatchWork (for Pro Tools Users only!)
- Gain Reduction
- Pro-Q ver.2 (If you don’t have FabFilter plugins you can download trial versions from FabFilter’s site)
- TSC 1.1 (Freeware)
- Invisible Limiter (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from A.O.M.’s site.)
- Emissary (Freeware)
- NadIR (Freeware)
- Valhalla Shimmer
- Valhalla Room (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from ValhallaDSP’s site.)
- Pod Farm 2.5 Demo (Freeware)