YOU’LL FIND OUT
- How to use mix-ready drum samples
- How to create realistic sounding bass from MIDI or DI to final tone
- How to get powerful guitar sound
- How to use Impulse Responses for bass and guitars
- How to use arrangement FX
- Mixing few types of vocals
- Master bus processing techniques
- Automation tricks
EASY TO USE!
- Perfect starting point of your mixes
- Don’t need any outboard gear, any additional samples or instuments! Just download all included files, install required plugins if you need, open project file for your DAW and dive into real-mixed project session.
- Explore all audio processing from raw to final and mastered sound.
- Use project as template and for practice. Drag your recorded files to the relevant channels in the project file.
- Create your own mix faster! Get better result!
STANDARD Version Features:
- Fully-mixed session for Cubase (.cpr)
- Fully-mixed session for Pro Tools (.ptx)
- Fully-mixed session for Reaper (.rpp)
- Fully-mixed session for Logic (.logicx)
- Fully-mixed session for Studio One (.song)
- Drum library – The Smools Kit
- The Smools IR’s Pack
- Raw .wav and .midi files
- User Manual
EXTENDED Version Features:
- All features above
- Bass library – Panda Bass
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system. The following digital audio workstation:
- Cubase 8 Elements or higher
- Pro Tools 12 or higher
- Reaper 5.1. or higher
- Logic Pro X or higher
- Studio One 3.5 Artist or higher
- NI Kontakt ver. 5.6.8. or higher. (Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode with 15 minutes time limit)
5 GB free hard disc space.
- Invisible Limiter (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from A.O.M.’s site.)
- CLA Bass
- Renaissance Axx
- SSL Comp
- Blue Cat’s PatchWork (for Pro Tools Users only!)
- Pro-Q ver.2 (If you don’t have FabFilter plugins you can download trial versions from FabFilter’s site)
- TSC 1.1 (Freeware)
- Chorus WS1 (Freeware)
- BOD Ver.3 (Freeware)
- TDR Nova (Freeware)
- Saturation Knob (Freeware)
- Emissary (Freeware)
- NadIR (Freeware)
- Anvil (Freeware)
- TSB-1 (Freeware)
- Le456 (Freeware)
- LeGion (Freeware)
- Valhalla Room (If you don’t have this plugin you can download trial versions from ValhallaDSP’s site.)
- Pod Farm 2.5 Demo (Freeware)
Note: Cubase is registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Pro Tools is a trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. Reaper is registered trademark of Cockos Incorporated. Studio One is a trademark of PreSonus Software Limited. Logic Pro is registered trademark of Apple Inc. Kontakt is registered trademark of Native Instruments GmbH.