YOU’LL FIND OUT
- How to get folk-metal sound
- How to process mix-ready drum samples
- How to manage session
- How to get powerful bass sound from DI to the final tone
- How to get metal guitar tone
- How to mix folk instruments (flute, strings, percussions)
- Mastering in the box settings
- Female vocal mixing chain
- How to use automation to push your mixes to new levels
SOUND OF THE SESSION
Sessions v2 features
- The new Panda Sound approach is improving the mixing process using templates.
- No matter what DAW you use. We have investigated the specifics of all supported DAW’s in order to get the same sound of mixes for each DAW.
- More free plugins. Now you don’t need to spend a lot of extra money on buying expensive plugins to use our templates.
- No cheating. Templates allow you to get the professional, high-quality sound of your mixes. Exactly the same sound as you hear from audio examples on the site.
- Easy installation. Each session comes with detailed installation instructions on how to run the session in your DAW.
EASY TO USE!
- The perfect starting point of your mixes
- You don’t need any outboard gear, any additional samples, or instruments!
- Just download all included files, install required plugins, run the session in your DAW and dive into a real-mixed project session.
- Explore all audio processing from raw to final and mastered sound.
- Mixing templates save you a lot of time that you can invest in any other type of audio production like editing or programming drums.
- We saved for you perfect mixing chains, tones, and clever routing setup. Just get your new session to speed up your workflow and create great mixes.
- Cubase mixing template (.cpr)
- Logic Pro mixing template (.logicx)
- Pro Tools mixing template (.ptx)
- Reaper mixing template (.rpp)
- Studio One mixing template (.song)
- Drum library – Aeterna Kit
- Aeterna IR’s Pack
- Raw .wav and .midi files
- User Manual
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system. The following digital audio workstation:
- Cubase 12 Elements or higher
- Pro Tools 12 or higher
- Reaper 6.25 or higher
- Logic Pro X or higher
- Studio One 5.5 Artist or higher
- NI Kontakt ver. 6.5.2 or higher. (Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode with 15 minutes time limit)
5 GB free hard disc space.
- Blue Cat’s PatchWork (for Pro Tools users only!)
- Pro-Q 2
Trial versions are available for download from the FabFilter site.
- Ozone Imager 2 (Free)
- Vocal Doubler (Free)
- PodFarm 2.5 Demo (Free)
- Limited-Z (Free)
- TSC 1.1 (Free)
- U530 Demo (Free)
- SPL TwinTube
Trial version is available for download from the Plugin Alliance site.
- VerbSuite Classics
- Virtual Mix Rack
- Virtual Tape Machine
Demo versions are available for download from the Slate Digital site.
- Ignite – NadIR (Free)
- TDR Nova (Free)
- Valhalla Shimmer
- MSED (Free)
- CLA Vocals
- L1 Limiter
Demo versions are available for download from the Waves Audio site.
Note: Cubase is registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Pro Tools is a trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. Reaper is registered trademark of Cockos Incorporated. Studio One is a trademark of PreSonus Software Limited. Logic Pro is registered trademark of Apple Inc. Kontakt is registered trademark of Native Instruments GmbH.