GRIND TONES FEATURES
- Using the advanced profiling method of the Neural Amp Modeler we have created truly unique amplifier profiles by blending multiple amplifiers into a single profile.
- By carefully selecting and combining various amplifiers, from vintage classics like the ADA MB-1 to high-gain guitar pre-amps like the Engl E530, we have taken the best characteristics from different amplifiers and combined them to create something entirely new and distinctive.
- The ESR parameter of all our profiles is extremely low and does not exceed 0,007. Crafted profiles faithfully replicate the behavior and feel of the original amplifiers.
- Impulse responses were captured separately for each amplifier profile, ensuring that you have ultimate flexibility in tone.
- With a total of 15 amplifier profiles and 20 cabinet impulses, the GRIND TONES pack offers a wide range of modern bass tones.
- Simply load the profiles and impulses into the NAM plugin and you’ll have everything you need to create a killer bass tone.
- ADA MB-1
- Darkglass Exponent 500
- Darkglass Microtubes B7K
- Engl E530
- Tech 21 SansAmp RBI
- Mesa Rectifier Recording PreAmp
- Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K
- Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
- Orange OBC112 1×12
- Markbass New York 122 2×12
- Darkglass DG112N 1×12
Intel or AMD computer, plus a compatible DAW. See your DAW manual for supported plugin formats.
- Neural Amp Modeler 0.7.4 or higher
- IRs included in the Grind Tones pack can only be opened and used with the built-in Neural Amp Modeler IR loader or any other cabinet simulator of your choice.